Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to Blogging- Better late than never...

I took a little time off over the holidays, okay .. a lot of time off but
I really needed it. I've been really stressed. My sweet husband had time off from work and we've been spending
a lot of time together as a family. It has been wonderful and I feel as if my soul has been renourished.
I have spent very little time online and although I'm getting back into the swing of things, I intend on continuing to limit my online time, I have also cut back on play date with our friends, and trying to take a little time for me. I've been working on my "book" that I'm positive will never be published, but I'm writing it for me. I've even been exercising and I've given up caffeine, My one true vice, and all around me are still alive. I actually feel better and I've also cut back on my dairy resulting in a 5lbs weight loss. Only 5 more lbs to go.....
So I'm back, better than ever and so is this site.
Photobucket

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Back to Blogging- Better late than never...

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities