Thursday, May 31, 2012

I need another laptop!

As a blogger I have to say I go through a lot of computers. I have computers for different things too. One for graphics, one for the girls' school work and to blog from. I also have a laptop so I can blog while I sit with the family. I recently got my laptop and I'm not incredibly happy with it. I thought I wanted something small but I do soooo much work on it I wish I would have gotten something bigger.

I do a lot of work from my phone too when I'm out and about but if that isn't slow, annoying, and bad for my eyes I don't know what it! I need another laptop, one that is BIGGER!!!.

I have two Dell tower desk tops and will probably get another Dell for my laptop. I've been searching laptops for sale online to find the exact one I want and to compare prices. I know I want a larger screen and probably get something cute like a fun red or green color. Then I can pass my other laptop down to the kiddos it's the perfect size for them. Thankfully when I get another laptop it will be a write off for my business!

We've actually been a rather lo-tech family until recently. Now we have several computers, kindles, and fancy phones. It’s a necessity for us now with my business and it has helped my husband’s business too. How many computers do you have?





Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

I need another laptop!

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities